Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 26, 2011

10 weeks.

Quick little update...
I took the latest belly shot last night...Looks like the babies are growing nicely. Babies are between the size of a prune and a lime.
I'm still feeling crappy. I wish I could go to sleep and wake up next month. I'm not eating a lot, I throw up a lot and I'm still losing weight. I'm down 11.5 lbs. The Dr isn't too worried because the babies obviously aren't affected.
I can feel pulling and tugging on my stomach if I get up too fast or move wrong. I need to check out one of those belly support bands soon. I also get pain under my ribs occasionally, I'm pretty sure its from my organs having to shift, since my uterus is growing SO quickly.
In other news...Jackson starts first grade on Tuesday. He's so excited and I'm excited for him. I know he will do so well. He excelled in kindergarten. I'm excited to be able to volunteer in his class this year too, since I'm not working.
I think that's all for now, I saw that middle of next week the temps are supposed to go down a little which makes me ecstatic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment