Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 8, 2011

8 Weeks

Today I'm 8 weeks pregnant. I go back in for my final ultrasound at the reproductive clinic this Friday and if all looks well I'll "graduate" from the clinic and start seeing my regular OB. Can't wait, because I LOVE my OB.
I haven't started showing yet but I guess I'm getting pretty bloated at night, because I feel very pregnant at night. I'm down 8lbs. Weight loss in early pregnancy is normal for me. Lets just hope its not like it was with Rylee. (I lost 25 with her)
I'm still getting nauseous but I've got some good meds for it. I'm throwing up about once a day. I still have NO energy and I get hot flashes that make me feel like I might pass out. I think the hot flashes are from the estrogen pills I have to take 3 times a day. I'll get to stop these meds in about a month.
So, needless to say, were not doing much around our house. I find my self on the couch most of the day. My housework is seriously falling behind. But I'm trying to not let it bother me. I get a spurt of energy every few days and I pick up the mess and get the dishes and laundry done then.
Jackson starts back to school in a few weeks and he can't wait to start 1st grade. I haven't started buying him school supplies yet. I know I should but shopping is not high on my priority list right now. Shawn will be home next week and I usually fell pretty good when he's home, which is a good thing, because were always on the go when he's home.
That's all I got for now. I'll update on Friday after the ultrasound.

2 comments:

  1. Lorraine AKA "Rayn"August 8, 2011 at 2:27 PM

    Bridget, I love the posts you make. Thank you for sharing your journey with us. The ups and downs make it real life and remind us that we all have journeys, we go through things, we have experiences, and when you put them all together- we have life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog. Keep it up, you're an amazing writer! My heart wants to go over there and take care of you. I'm glad Shawn will be home soon again.

    ReplyDelete