Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 15, 2011

9 Weeks

I'm 9 weeks today.
How the babies are rapidly growing. They are the size of green olives.
I'm feeling ok. Just waiting for these next few weeks to pass. I'm down 9 pounds. Not a lot is staying down. I'm really trying to focus on getting in enough water. I feel dehydrated most of the time. The heat is not helping.
So I know its early but I swear I'm starting to show. You be the judge. (Beware these pics were taken at 11 at night)By the looks of things...it might get a little scary. I know I shouldn't be surprised, I was showing with Rylee at 12 weeks and there are 2 babies in there, but holy smokes!!!
I have my first OB appt this Friday, and I'm really looking forward to it. I'll update after.
Have a good week.

1 comment:

  1. yes girl, that's what happens! I was pudging at FIVE weeks with the girls, and was WAY bigger than you are at 9 weeks (and WAY fatter too LOL) GOOD LUCK hahahahahaha LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete