Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 12, 2011

I graduated!!

Today I went for my last ultrasound at the reproductive clinic. I'm done with them and get to start seeing my regular OB!!
Babies are looking GREAT!!!Here is a pic of both of them. Its not the best picture of them but baby B is quite a bit higher up so it was hard to get both of them in the same shot. They are awfully wiggly too.
Here is Baby A, the closest baby to the cervix. Baby A is measuring 9w0d with a heart rate of 175.
And, here is Baby B. This one is measuring 8w5d with a HR of 172. Both babies are perfect. They still have little yolk sac's but their placenta's are starting to grow and is taking over now. On baby A's pic you can see the umbilical cord coming out the front.
After my appt I walked across the street to my OB's office and made my first appt with them for next Friday. Everything is rolling right along.

No comments:

Post a Comment