Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 8, 2011

12 Weeks

Its been awhile since I've updated...no news is good news. Were almost out of the first trimester!!
I'm still now feeling 100% but I'm having more good days, I just can't do too much. I'm still tired more than normal. My biggest complaint now is that I can't get enough water in. My lips feel like there on fire. I try to drink enough, but I swear these babies are sucking it all up, leaving me with nothing.
I will go in next Monday to get a peak on the babies. Then I go back to see my OB next Friday.
I finished all meds this past Monday. Thankfully!!
The babies are the size of a plum. This belly of mine is growing. Here's the latest...That's about all I got for now. I'll update again next week after my appts.

No comments:

Post a Comment