Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I'm back

I didn't disappear!! Its been forever since I've updated this. We were pretty busy over the holidays. We had a great Christmas. The kids got what they wanted. Shawn got to be home with us. Couldn't have asked for more.
As for Operation Twins....were all good. I went to the Dr today. As expected all went well. Nothing new or exciting, which is always good. I'm 28 weeks and this big 'ol belly is measuring 38cm. Which means I'm measuring full term and I have over 2 months to go. Also...with my own kids I never got bigger than 37cm. so I've never been this big. We're treading in uncharted territory here as far as belly goes. This might get interesting.
Here it is....

At my last appt, 2 weeks ago, I was measuring 31 cm, so I've had quite the growth spurt.
Today, my BP and urine were both good. I'm still having some swelling in the evenings but its nothing to be concerned about. My weight was up 2 lbs, bring the grand total to 15lbs so far this pregnancy...not bad!!

Neither of these girls are head down; I think baby A is transverse breach and baby B is transverse so Dr said its pretty much guaranteed a c-section. I really don't care how they come out. It bummed me out for a while but now I don't care. I just want to get them here healthy and safe.

He said again he doesn't think I will go all the way to 37 weeks but if I do, that's the latest he'd let me go. I told him by that time I wouldn't want to go any further than that. That would be Feb 25th but since that's a Sat, I would bet they would go to Feb 27th.

I will have another u/s in 4 weeks to check on the ladies. I go back to my Dr in 2 weeks and after that it will be weekly. Good thing I like him, I'll be seeing a lot of him pretty soon.

That's about all I have to report on right now. I'm so glad I'm feeling so good right now. Fingers crossed it stays this way for a while longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment