Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Thought this would be fun!!


1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
Hot chocolate with lots of little marshmallow's!!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Santa just puts them under the tree.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
Colored! Our tree is a prelit tree with white lights but we added a strand of colored lights to it.
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
No, but we should. It would be fun! Good idea for next year.
5. When do you put your decorations up?
Ideally we'd like to have it all done Thanksgiving weekend, but its usually sometime in the week (or 2) following.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish?
All Christmas candy. I love toffee!
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child?
I love waking up Christmas morning and running to see what Santa brought us.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
The truth?? What are you talking about?
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? I did as a kid. Not sure if I've let my kids open a gift on Christmas eve or not.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
My kids each have their own ornament for each year, and Shawn and I also get one each year too. We have those on our tree, as well as gold, red and green balls.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?
Love it!!
12. Can you ice skate? I've gone a few times in my life. But its usually years in between each time, so its like starting over each time. I'm not good at all. I've busted my butt a few times. To be honest, I don't love it. Its hard on my knees and ankles and after going around the rink even once, I'm winded. haha
13. What is on your Christmas list this year? A tablet. Either the Samsung Galaxy or Toshiba Thrive.
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you?
Being with family.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
Toffee and fudge and popcorn balls and everything else anyone wants to bake for me. I'm not a baker myself, so I just take what I can get.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Driving around looking at Christmas lights. The last few years they do fireworks set to Christmas music at the baseball stadium and we love that. I love teaching my kids about helping out those less fortunate.
17. What tops your tree?
Nothing. I've been looking for a tree topper but haven't gotten one yet. I bought one last year, but it was too heavy for the tree and just fell over.
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving?
Receiving
19. Candy Canes: Yuck or Yum?
I don't think there yuck, but I don't eat them.
20. Favorite Christmas movie?
Home alone, Christmas Vacation, The Nativity Story, The Santa Clause, and my newest favorite is Four Christmas'
21. Weirdest Christmas song?
Probably "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer" but it makes Jackson laugh
22. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Where are you Christmas, from the Grinch

1 comment: