Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 5, 2011

25 weeks

Here we are in December...where has the time gone. It seems like just yesterday I was getting pregnant.
The babys this week measures 13.5 inch's. They each weighs about a pound and a half. The website I look at says the baby this week is about the size of a rutabaga...but since I have NO idea what that is I found a replacement that is about the baby's size in length. It also says the girls are beginning to exchange their long, lean look for some baby fat. As they does, their wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and they'll start to look more and more like a newborn. They're also growing more hair — and if you could see it, you'd now be able to discern its color and texture.

Here is my 24 week picture


Here is the 25 week picture

I thought about how I could make this picture look a little more "provocative" just by tweaking that carrot :)

Things are going well here. Nothing new to report on. I'm feeling pretty good. I've had a few different people tell me I look like I'm about to pop (I hate that expression, by the way) just in the last few days.
We are getting all ready for Christmas. Shawn got the lights on the outside of the house put up last week and lights in both of the kids room. We have garland and lights up on the plant shelves. We also put our tree up. I'm working on finishing all the shopping. I'm a great procrastinator though and I do kinda like waiting until the last few days.

Hope you all are getting into the Christmas spirit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment