Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 14, 2011

This weeks picture

Here is my 22 week belly shot. I didn't get a food item. The website I was looking on list it in months now, so the 5 month food item is a papaya. I will look around for another website that lists it week by week still. And I looked at the store today for a papaya but the store didn't have one. But you get the idea right?
I had a follow up ultrasound today at the hospital. It was in place of my 20 week one I had a couple weeks ago. I have to say, the hospital did a great job of making it up to me. The tech today was super nice and she did a great job. We had mom on skype again and she spoke to her and interacted with her, which I really appreciated. It was fun to see these super little busy bodies. I'm amazed at how much they move in there. Its not just kicks I'm feeling, its full on position changes. When we started baby A (the lower baby) was laying side ways across the whole bottom, and at the end she was head down with her head so far pushed up against my cervix that we couldn't really measure it. And baby B (the top baby) was straight on head up at the beginning and by the end she had her head to my right, and I think laying breach, because her feet were smashed up against the right side of my uterus too. I'm still crossing my fingers that I'll get a natural delivery of these little ladies, but I'm starting to wrap my head around the reality of a c-section.
I think I'm good on the ultrasounds until about 30-32 weeks, unless there is complications.
I gotta say one of the great pregnancy perks is how fast my hair grows and how think its coming in. On the flip side, I got it colored last Monday and you could see my roots by Friday. Haha
That's all for now!! Have a good week!!!
Thanks for reading and following along with me on this journey.

1 comment:

  1. girl I was the same way with the natural birth/c-section, and I had never had surgery before (now I'm a seasoned pro LOL) and I was TERRIFIED, but I'm so glad I did it!
    Still EXTREMELY enjoying the blog. I was a few weeks behind, so I'm playing catch up now :-)

    ReplyDelete