Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 19, 2011

23 weeks

I have less than 120 days....and even less than that, as Dr won't let me go past 37 weeks!!!

Babies this week are the size of a spaghetti squash. They weigh just over a pound each. Head to rump length is about 8in and total length is about 11in. I am able to see the babies move through my clothes. They are getting stronger kicks. I've tried to catch it on video a few times but of course every time I get the camera out they stop.

My weight is up about 9lbs!! I am still sleeping pretty good. I put a pillow under my belly and between my legs and make it work. I've never really been one who has to get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, unless I'm woken up by something else. (namely, a certain 2yr old who comes and tries to get in my bed a few times most nights). I haven't had any cravings yet either. I just like to eat!! The worst thing right now is if I'm up too much I start getting braxton hicks and they are just really uncomfortable. I was at the store yesterday just to get some milk and started getting some painful braxton hicks, so I had to just forget about the milk and get out of there. I went home and layed down for about an hour before I finally felt better. I described them to Shawn as, imagine doing about 500 sit-ups...your belly would be a little sore right?? Got a few more today and I feel like my belly is still sore from yesterday. It'll be a lazy day for us the rest of the day.

Were all looking forward to stuffing our bellys on Thanksgiving. Hope everyone has a nice holiday. I go back to my Dr in a week. I'll update after my appt. Here's hoping we have a nice uneventful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment