Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 5, 2011

21 weeks

The babies this week are the size of a banana. They are about 11in long from head to foot. They weigh about 13oz. We are in the beginning of the 5th month.
This belly is really starting to pop out. My uterus is all the way up to my rib cage now. Getting up from the sitting position is getting a little more difficult, as my mid section no longer bends.
I'm also finding my self getting short of breath at times too. These babies are already crowding my lungs...and stomach. I'm not finishing most of my meals anymore.
They are also the getting to be so wiggly.
Enjoy it while you can babies,because before you know it...you'll be out of room.
Other than all that, everything else is pretty much unchanged.
The kids and I are staying busy. We got our first snow fall yesterday. It didn't stick, but it fell most of the day. It sure is getting cold here. We've been enjoying having Shawn home for an extra long time. He took off an extra week, to be home for Halloween. And he came home early the week before. (his grandpa passed away). Were feeling pretty spoiled, and will sure miss him when he has to go back, on the 13th. We've been getting a lot of little projects done around the house. Well its more him doing and me watching.
Hope everyone has a good week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment