Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Check out the beauties!!!

We (Shawn and I) went in for another ultrasound yesterday. All is well in baby land. We got to see the babies again. They look a little bit bigger, though there both the size of a grain of rice right now. Itty Bitty!!!
Here is Baby A...the baby that is sitting closest to my cervix. Baby A is a little bit bigger, measuring in at 6w4d. Which is what I was at the ultrasound.

And here is Baby B, snuggled down in the corner. Baby B measures 6w2d. The nurse said this is normal and that both babies are looking absolutely perfect.

I'll go back August 12. If all looks well at that appt I will start seeing my regular OB and no longer have to be seen at the reproductive clinic.

In other news, I'm still not feeling 100%, but I'm doing ok. I'm taking B-6 and unisom at night, it seems to take the edge off. I feel like I need to eat ALL the time to feel ok. As soon as my blood sugar begins to drop I feel like crap. I'm just counting down the days til this first trimester is over, and I can move on to feeling good again.

I've had some awesome friends, who've had twins themselves, give me some tips and inside advice. Its nice to know what to expect, but frankly, they both scared the begebe's outta me!! haha

That's all for now, I'll update with anything exciting!!

2 comments:

  1. what did I say that scared you?? That I gained 98 lbs?? Cause everything else during pregnancy went easy ;-) You'll be lucky and get to hand off before the REAL work begins!!!! I love reading your blog btw!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...it was the 98 lbs that scares the s**t outta me...thats a whole 'nother human being!!!

    ReplyDelete