Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 25, 2011

Double Trouble!!!

So we had our first pregnancy scare this morning. I woke up to blood. That's never a good thing in pregnancy. But let me tell you, when I've been entrusted to care for someone else baby it makes it even scarier.
So I called the clinic and went right in for an ultrasound.
I had to get Rylee and I dressed and in the car in 10 minutes, drive 30 minutes to get to the clinic which means, we were rushing. I was so scared the whole way. I thought for sure something was wrong.
Now let me say, I know bleeding in the first trimester is normal. And bleeding with IVF is even more common. I know this. But this wasn't like a little spotting, this was a lot of blood.
But...
We got good news at the ultrasound...or should I say...we got double the good news.


That's right...

TWINS!!!

We saw two healthy babies and their little hearts were just a beatin' away!!!

We go in on Friday to check on the babies again. Momma and daddy are pretty excited to say the least.

I'll update on Friday with more photo's.

3 comments:

  1. yay! So excited for you and for the parents. Hope the pregnancy is an easy, great one. Let us know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Woohoo to the new parents!!!!!
    You always knew you would have multiples.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know I found out about the girls the SAME way!!! Thought I was miscarrying.........but I honestly already had an idea I was having twins cause I was showing BEFORE I missed my period LMFAO

    ReplyDelete