Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 11, 2011

IT WORKED!!!

So I have some good news!!! Someone's expecting...Congratulations to 2 very happy people.
I took this Friday night. Then...

This on Sunday morning.

I went in to the clinic Saturday and this morning for my blood tests. They check my level of HCG (the pregnancy hormone). My first number was 118 and my second number was 323!!! I'm told they want to see the first number at least 25. And they want to see the number double in the 48hrs. So I think I have nothing to worry about.

I'll go back in 10 days, next Thursday, and have a repeat blood test, to make sure its still progressing and if it is, we'll do an ultrasound in another 10 days.

Thats all I got for now...I'll update when I know more.

1 comment:

  1. 2 eggs were implanted? Possibly twins huh? Those levels are very indictive of a multiple birth............did they tell you that at the clinic? How did mom react when you called and told her? I bet they are overjoyed!!! CONGRATS girly!!

    ReplyDelete