Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Quick Update

I went back in to the clinic today for my third and final blood draw. My labs were 12,654!!!
The nurse that emailed us the results said things are looking terrific. My first doubling time was 31hrs and now its every 45hrs. Still very good. Doubling time is expected to slow down to between 72-96hrs.
Of course were not exactly sure whats going on in there yet...all we know is everything is going well.
I have my first ultrasound scheduled for next Friday the 29th. at 3pm. We should get to see a heartbeat then.
I have defiantly been feeling the effects of this pregnancy, in just the last couple days. I have been a little nauseous but the worst is how incredibly exhausted I feel. Not so much tired, as I don't want to sleep, just lay down and do NOTHING!!! Which with my 2 kids isn't always possible.
Intended Parents are very excited!!! Will update more next week after the ultrasound.

1 comment: