Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Getting Ready


Getting ready to Jump....
I leave for Czech in less than 2 weeks and I have a lot to do before then. I got my new passport in the mail last week. My last one didn't expire for a few months, but I got it when I was in high school and had my maiden name on it. I didn't want to go through the hassle of taking proper documentation, so I just ordered a new one.
I'm contemplating buying a new camera. I've heard great things about the Nikon Coolpix. Not sure yet if I'm gonna splurge. If I don't, I might buy an Ipod. I have a long flight to entertain my self.
I have my ride to and from the airport arranged. Thank You Tess and Shawn.
I have to get everything together for my kids. Jackson will be staying with his dad, so I don't have too much to do there. Shawn will be at work in North Dakota that week so Rylee will be going to spend the week with her favorite second mama, Andrea. I will need to get her a week's worth clothes and whatever else together.
I'm so excited that I'll be getting home July 4th at 8:30 in the evening...just in time for fireworks. 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays. I love that its in the heat of summertime, BBQing, swimming, family and friends and of course fireworks. Yay I won't miss all of it.
With all the excitement of this trip, I don't want to forget the reason I'm going...
I have been faithfully taking my meds. At the end of May I got a lupron depot, and for over a week I've been of estradiol. End of next week I'll start progesterone.
I am hoping with everything in side of me that this transfer is successful. I want to help 2 wonderful people become parents finally.
I go in next Tuesday for an ultrasound of my uterus to check the thickness of the lining. If need be they will adjust my meds at that point.
In other news...My little man turned 6 yesterday. We had a great day. He invited his best buddy Jacob and we spent the day playing at Wahooz. Shawn and I had a blast racing go carts...I won all 3 races. (my driving record would concur) We played a few rounds of mini golf, laser tag, bumper boats and arcade games. We all had the best time, got a little too much sun and can't wait to go back. Think Shawn and I will have to make a regular date out of it. (he thinks he lost go carts because his carts were broken and he's determined to beat me, HA)
We have the kids' birthday BBQ coming up on Saturday and I've been busily preparing for that. We just moved all of our stuff in to our home last night, so I have a lot to do to get that put away. We have to get all the food still. I bought all the plates, cups and stuff today. Can't wait to see everyone that can make it out, but also can't wait for it to get over with. Its a lot of work.
Rylee's bday is Sunday, Father's day. Were heading up to the hot springs for the day. We've been talking about going for a while, Sunday will be perfect. I have a little project I need to do with the kids for their dads.
Gosh I have a lot to do...better get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment