Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

First Post

Its my very first post...I've been wanting to get started on a blog for awhile now. I just always wondered who would want to read about my boring life? Would I ever have anything exciting to write about?
Who am I kidding...I have some very exciting things happening in my life right now.
First things first...Jackson had his last day of school today. So I thought what better time to stop working. Today is also my first day as a stay at home momma. I'm gonna spend this summer with my kids, having fun and making life long memories.
Shawn is in a good place, working in N. Dakota, home every 3rd week, for a week. He's been incredibly supportive emotionally and financially of my decision to stay home with my kids.
I also enrolled back in school a few weeks ago, and staying home will give me the time to get through school.
And my next exciting adventure in life...I'm going to be a surrogate. That's right, I'm going to get pregnant with someone else's child. I hope to have nothing but support on this journey of mine.
I will be carrying a child for a wonderful couple. They live in London. They have chosen to use a fertility clinic in the Czech Republic. So in just a couple weeks I'll be EUROPE BOUND!!!
I'm sure some people will have some questions about this...feel free to ask. Or check back frequently for updates. Take this journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment