Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

16 weeks

I'll start off on updating on my appts from last Friday. I started with an ultrasound. It was uneventful. Babies are looking good. They are BIG. I was 15w4d at the ultrasound and baby A was measuring 17w0d and baby B was 16w6d. They definitely haven't been effected from all my weight loss. Guess that's where all my food is going to. We didn't get a very clear view of their genders. Babies weren't cooperating. I'll go in for the 20 u/s in just a few weeks and we'll hopefully get good clear views then. My good friend Becky was up visiting from CA and she came with me. (there is your shout out!!)
After the u/s we walked across the street to my OB. I had a good appt. I've gained about 2 lbs. I still have a little protein in my urine, but Dr said a lot less than 2 weeks ago, and he wasn't concerned. Good BP. My belly was measuring 22cm. No wonder I'm really starting to feel pregnant. So all in all, everything is going well.
I have turned the corner and I can say I'm really starting to feel great. I get nauseous sometimes in the evenings but its short lived. No throwing up in a couple weeks. I'm not gaining anything, but I know I'll start too soon.
Here is my latest shot of the ever growing belly. The babies this week are the size of an avocado. I've really started to feel movement in the last week too. I feel baby B. That baby is just below my belly button and slightly to the left. I haven't really felt the bottom baby, but I think its still pretty low.
Today I went with Jackson on a field trip and his teacher asked me when I'm due. Its the first time I've been asked that, so that is pretty exciting. I'm finally out of that awkward..."is she pregnant or is she fat" stage. I also bought myself a belly support band today. I'm excited to wear it. I'll start tomorrow. My belly hurts sometimes when I move wrong or when I stand up too quick. I think its just cuz its growing so fast.
I think thats all for now.

1 comment: