Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 21, 2011

18 weeks

Here we are in week 18. All is well here. Feeling good!! I'm having a little back pain and it is starting to get harder to stand up sometimes. That's only because this belly is growing so quickly and it no longer bends. But that's really all. I don't really have any cravings yet. I'm sleeping pretty good at night. No weight gain since last week. I'm a little nervous to go to the Dr next week, because I'm trying to eat a lot, but I'm not gaining anything. I'm officially in all maternity clothes. I tried on a regular shirt the other day...but it was a no go. Not to hot with a stretch marked belly hanging out the bottom :)
Here's the latest picture...The babies are the size of a sweet potato...and if I happened to grab a yam at the store, I apologize. I don't know the difference between the two. The babies are between 5 and 5.5in long and weigh about 5 ounces.
We go in next Thursday for the big ultrasound. Momma J and daddy H are so excited to finally know the genders of their babies. Fingers crossed that the babies cooperate. I'll be skyping with J&H during so they can be apart of it all.
The next thing that I'm pretty excited about is I got a couple super cute shirts made.
This is my Halloween shirt. I've worn it a couple times already and I've gotten a lot of fun comments on it.
And my Proud surro shirt. I haven't worn this one out yet, but I can't wait to. I can't wait to get some fun looks and comments on it. I had these shirts made for me by a local lady. I might get a couple more. Just gotta come up with something clever.

2 comments:

  1. I love it that you're going to skype with them! Are you going to share what the genders are with us?? I love feeling like a part of this whole process :-) Glad that you're still feeling good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I'm gonna let you know what the babies are...I'm not gonna leave you hanging for 5 months!!!

    ReplyDelete