Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

15 weeks

I don't have a lot to update on this week. Things are uneventful. I'm feeling better most of the time. I still tire easily. But I haven't thrown up in over a week!!!
So I had lost a total of 18lbs and after I went in last week for IV fluids I went up 2lbs, and now I dropped back down another pound. So I'm still down 17lbs. I eat, but I know these babies are sucking it all out of me. I read in my pregnancy book that with twins you should gain between 35-45lbs...I don't think I'll be making that mark. But I will keep these babies healthy. With my own kids I gained 14 & 16lbs. I do pregnancy well. My Dr has never worried about my weight gain.
This Friday I'll go in for an ultrasound and following it I'll see my OB. If I have anything exciting to update after I will.
For now I'll leave you with the latest pics. And this week the babies are about the size of a navel orange. They are about 4-41/2 inch's and weigh about 1 3/4oz. Oh and before I go I wanted to say...Last Sunday I had a fun evening with 4 of my best surrogate friends. I have made some amazing friends since starting this journey. We try to get together every month and catch up. And 2 days after our dinner Heather welcomed into this world the cutest baby girl, Samantha, and placed her into her mommy's arms. Rylee and I got to go to the hospital and visit and Rylee was instantly in love. Congrats Heather and momma P. Heather has carried and delivered 3 surrogate babe's. She is amazing and is someone I look up to.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, if I could still do it, I would so seriously consider doing this after "watching" your journey. I think it's so amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm glad I started this blog so you can live vicariously through me!!!

    ReplyDelete