Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 22, 2011

14 Weeks

So I had my OB appt last Friday. Lets just say it wasn't the best appt I've had. I lost another 10 lbs, bringing my wt loss total to 18lbs. Not good I know, but its kinda what I do when I get pregnant. Also I was SOOOO dehydrated. I knew it had been getting bad. I had felt a few cramps (but they were up high so I wasn't too worried about them), I had this non-stop headache for 3 days and I had protein in my urine. The Dr told me to wait through the weekend and really push the fluids and see how I was on Monday.
Over the weekend it seemed like the more I drank, the more I threw up. So on Monday, off I went to the ER. The Dr in the ER told me not to wait so long next time. He said in deed I was pretty dried out. I got 2 bags of fluids and a dose of IV zofran and left feeling like a new person.
My weight has gone up 2 lbs since I got that fluid, but its held steady since.
I go back to my OB next Friday. He said he didn't want me to go a full month, in case I wasn't getting any better.
We did hear the heartbeats at the appt, they were 155 & 164. Almost what they were at the ultrasound. Also at that appt, by belly was measuring 18cm.
I also have another ultrasound next Friday, right before my appt, just to check again on the babies.
No pics this week. I'll update next week, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment